The Roberson Museum and Science Center, located in the Alonzo Roberson Mansion, opened in 1954 as the Roberson Memorial Center. The Center was established by local businessman Alonzo Roberson.
In 1966 an addition to the mansion, now known as the Martin Wing, was constructed to house galleries, administrative offices, and the Planetarium, the only one in this area. The A. Ward Ford wing was added in 1984 and the Decker Life Science Center is located in this wing. The mansion’s carriage house is a multipurpose educational center. The New York State Heritage Area Visitor Center is also located at the Roberson Museum and Science Center. In 1991 Roberson Center for the Arts and Sciences changed its name to the Roberson Museum and Science Center.
This collection consists of schedules of events, programs and classes, newsletters dating from 1967 to 2006, and exhibition announcements.
Roberson Museum and Science Center website